PERMIT PICKUP DATES & PROCEDURES
Before you come:
- Fill out the online registration form and submit.
- Make the appropriate donation.
What you will need to bring:
- Driver's license.
Student must be present at time of permit pickup.
- Show license.
- Read and sign "Rules & Condition Form".
- Pick a space from available spaces.
- If you want to park next to a friend it is recommended you come together to assure the spaces are available
- If you plan on personalizing your space on Saturday, August 17 2019, you must choose from Rows B-C-D-E and spaces 1-10. These are on a first come first serve basis
- Permit Issued: Place permit on inside of window. Lower left hadnd side (Driver's side).
Open Permit Pickup Dates & Times
Returning students contact us for early pickup dates and times.
If for any reason you cannot pickup your permit during the above times you will need to call or email us to arrange pickup.
If you have not picked up your permit by Monday, August 12th (first day of school), park in the visitor parking area (at the end of rows C-D marked "visitor parking") until you have a space. Do NOT park in a numbered spot, it may be someone's space.
Any questions; stop by, call, or email.
Office phone: 407-877-7735 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave (Parking Coordinator) Email: email@example.com